Chocolate Craze

Lately, I've been craving chocolates not just any chocolate I want good quality chocolate dessert (Gone where the days that ChocNut could do the trick! :)). Thankfully I have this great recipe for Chocolate Fudge Cake I've been experimenting with this recipe for quite sometime now. I've try to change the butter to oil to make it softer, but of course it didn't come up to my palate's standard. My tongue wants the best so butter it is!

I had no patience in decorating the cake my crazings couldn't wait do I made it rustic style. Its a combination of a dense chocolate butter cake sladdered with a whipped chocolate ganache (yum!) as the filling and the frosting, topped with chocolate curls!

The cake didn't last long in the fridge, so I guess I'm not the only one who's being attack by the chocolate craze bug! (hehehe...) OOOhhhh... chocolates are soooo good! yum yum! Fortunately, the chocolate bug doesn't attack constantly or else my waistline be in big trouble, I would be fat as a blimp! :)

nikcreate

I'm a nine to five pencil pusher who loves to play with flour and paper during my free time. Dreams of going to Europe and eat croissants and make pastries all day long!

1 comment:

  1. woohh...now that's a goodlooking piece of chocolate cake.

    ReplyDelete