Chips Ahoy with a Twist

My dad recently got back from his trip to Subic, while he was there he and my uncles stopped by a duty free and he stumbled upon Chips Ahoy with Peanut Butter. Dad knowing his kids well and bought it (thank you!).
It looks like a regular Chips Ahoy with the chocolate chips and the flecks of peanut butter is hardly noticable unless you stare at it, which is exactly what I did, and I saw it! I saw it! The flecks of peanut butter are so few and scattered that I was a bit doubtful that I would like it, but as I bit into it and chew it hmmmm.. I like the sensation that it brings kinda creamy and coats the inside of your mouth just like peanut butter does! yummy! it taste good alone and I bet it would have tasted eaven better with a glass of warm milk, which at the time we didn't have. The cookies only lasted a single night in my house, we had it over a CSI marathon and few cookies was reserved for breakfast! Hmm...dad's trip to Subic was soooo worth it! Can't wait for him to go there again..I wonder if we have those kind locally in our supermarkets? I haven't notice them around...anyone seen them lately?

nikcreate

I'm a nine to five pencil pusher who loves to play with flour and paper during my free time. Dreams of going to Europe and eat croissants and make pastries all day long!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe they used peanut butter chips in chips ahoy. I found a pack of reese's peanut butter chips in gaisano market market

    ReplyDelete