UCC's Xanadu


During one of our night out in the Fort, my sister and I indulge in UCC's Xanadu and what an indulgence it was. For P160 a piece, it was so worth it, it was that good! Its a layer of chocolate wafer as its bottom, very crisp compare to the super smooth mousse like body of the cake. Its so creamy taste so rich and sinful! Its bathe in a coating of chocolate ganache and to make things more over the top, its topped with a huge dallop of whipped cream hmmmm.... this is the first cake from UCC that I have ever tasted and all their other cakes looks so good can't wait to try others...

nikcreate

I'm a nine to five pencil pusher who loves to play with flour and paper during my free time. Dreams of going to Europe and eat croissants and make pastries all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment