COOL SUMMER DRINK


In the sweltering heat of summer my favorite drink is non other than a BIG TALL Glass (in my case a mug) of ice cold Coke Light. Technically, my parents don't allow us to drink softdrink or other bicarbonate sodas especially since having diabeties is in our genes. However, mom allow us an exception with Coke Light. Ever since I was a kid I hated regular coke, even now I don't like regular coke because for me it taste funny like I'm drinking mdecine or something. I've always preferred Coke Light. This year the summer heat is much worst than the year before after a hard day of work or shopping we all wind down to a glass of icy coke light with all that fizz! Aaaahhhhh........so refreshing!

nikcreate

I'm a nine to five pencil pusher who loves to play with flour and paper during my free time. Dreams of going to Europe and eat croissants and make pastries all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment