Triple Chocolate Mousse

Birthdays are best celebrated with cake and in my family, there has to be some chocolate in it to be enjoyed by everybody. Since my sister's birthday falls on a week day this year, I 'm looking foe something light and easy to do. I decided on making a Triple Chocolate Torte. Hold on folks...I know, what you're thinking mousse aren't light?!? let alone TRIPLE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE!!! They are loaded with C! Hey! birthdays come one a year why not enjoy it and splurge! This is definitely an indulgent dessert, I bought out my best chocolate stash, hey its for special occassions (please don't judge). I used the best of the best Callebaut, Vahlrona, Tulips and of course lets not forget Oreos! What's not to love right? Didn't get a chance to get a better picture of the cake, my digital camera's batt keeps dieing on me! As you can see in the picture, it's okay to say that my sister enjoyed her cake and presents too! On the main picture is my sister and her hubby slicing the cake. Happy birthday!

nikcreate

I'm a nine to five pencil pusher who loves to play with flour and paper during my free time. Dreams of going to Europe and eat croissants and make pastries all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment