Digital Scrapbooking Contest

Aside from baking, one of my other love is taking lots and lots of pictures especially during vacations and holidays. Pictures should be displayed and shared and for those picture to make it more special, I often put those pictures in scrapbook. With out local bookstores who carries foreign magazine which are often too expensive, it's such a blessing to discover bookoto.com. They are an online book, magazine store who carries extensive collection of books and mags, that are such unique titles that are most often not yet available in our local market. What I love ordering from them are books on scrapbooking and much recently on magazines on digital scrapbooking, I'm already excited in receiving them. Bye!
And oh yes, before I forget check out their website, because for their anniversary. They are giving away free subscription for Digital Scrapbooking Magazine, isn't that cool! Don't hesitate, visit their site for the rules. Ciao!

nikcreate

I'm a nine to five pencil pusher who loves to play with flour and paper during my free time. Dreams of going to Europe and eat croissants and make pastries all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment