As we get older, we try to be more health conscious. My sister is on her low sugar phase, my parents are in their prime getting healthy and exercising every morning. When people tells me to bake something healthy, Oatmeal comes to mind. Why not make an Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, right? But wait my sister hate raisins and my little brother is not a big fan either. Heck! I don't care these will be good for our health. With many versions of Oatmeal Cookies out there in cyberspace, I'm kinda at lost on which one to try. After few our of debating over which recipe to try, I set my mind on using the recipe found in the Quaker Oats label, the Oatmeal Cookies. For this endeavour I used favorite brand of oats is the Old Fashioned Oats from Quarker Oats. Quaker Oats + Quaker Recipe = Quaker Cookies! There's no going back I'll be making Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. I lugged out my huge, HEAVY Kitchenaid tabletop mixer and prepare the ingredients needed. It's a simple recipe actually just the basic creaming of butter and sugar kind of recipe. This recipe yield cookies with crisp outside and a soft interior great for dunking in a glass of cold milk.

What I love is the recipe is the fact that after I baked these the house smells like a big cinnamon bun! YUM! You can smell the cinnamon from upstairs! You can get this recipe direct from their website...Life Healthy!

nikcreate

I'm a nine to five pencil pusher who loves to play with flour and paper during my free time. Dreams of going to Europe and eat croissants and make pastries all day long!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:19 AM

    This is a nice blog.. The site txtmate.comoffers free sms in the Philippines.
    Find your soulmate.
    Download Mobile games!

    ReplyDelete