Martha is at it again!

If you've been a frequent reader in my blog, I think its obvious to say that I'm a Huge Martha Stewart fan. I love anything Martha does, although some of her recipes can be faulty at times, I still love her stuff.
When I found out months ago, that she'll be releasing a new book I'm so excited! The book is called Martha Stewart Cookies, how simple is that. I know it's probably gonna something can be found in her website, however I still like to have a book that collects all those recipes, since sometimes I have no idea what the cookie is called so having an entire book about cookies will be very helpful for me :)

So I waited and waited and wait some more .....

It's here! it's here! It's finally here!

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this book among the bookshelves of one of my favorite bookstore called National Bookstore, this is one of the largest and most popular bookstore here in the Philippines. I've browse through it and it has tons and tons of recipe that I want to try! Oh man, oh man this is a bad time to not have butter and eggs available in my fridge....Darn.... Gotta go & restock my pantry....

nikcreate

I'm a nine to five pencil pusher who loves to play with flour and paper during my free time. Dreams of going to Europe and eat croissants and make pastries all day long!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:55 AM

    I love her books and her designs, but as for the books put out in the early years of her publishing, to say that "some of her recipes can be faulty at times" is extremely generous. Just consider these suggestions, if things don't work out for you. They don't work out for me either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:19 AM

    This is a nice blog.. The site txtmate.comoffers free sms in the Philippines.
    Find your soulmate.
    Download Mobile games!

    ReplyDelete