Peak Ka Boo!

In my recent trip to Watson's, a sort of convenience store but bigger with varieties of stuff from food to shampoo, I saw dark chocolate M &M's! I was so excited! it was the first time I saw them being available locally. The first time I tasted these was when my family and I were vacationing in Hong Kong.
The best way to use these newly found baubles is to make them into cookies!!! I imagined making M&M Studded Cookies, using my regular chocolate chip cookie dough, replacing the chocolate chips with the M&Ms, I miscalculated though. The two packets of candies were not enough to prettily decorate and stud the cookies as I wanted them to. So I threw in a couple cups of chocolate chips to make up for the lack of M&Ms. It's such a nice contrast though soft cookies with a bid of crunch, when you bit into the candy shells.
Next time, I know to buy more M&Ms!!!

nikcreate

I'm a nine to five pencil pusher who loves to play with flour and paper during my free time. Dreams of going to Europe and eat croissants and make pastries all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment