TWD:Let's Get Marbled

This week's Tuesdays with Dorie event is hosted by Ashlee of A Year in The Kitchen, she chose The Black and White Banana Loaf which is such an easy breezy recipe that I had tons of fun making it.

I must admit, I'm a bit hesitant with the banana and chocolate combo then I remembered that I've seen such combo in Sherry Yard's book Secrets of Baking, so I threw caution to the wind and dig right into it.
The weird thing with this recipe is how lumpy it is! from begining to end! It's scary making such a lumpy batter, another scray thing about this is when I was mixing the batter with the chocolate, the batter kind of turned stiff! my mind is panicking already!!! I just kept reading the part that this recipe really has a lumpy batter, that calms me down.

This recipe is such a easy mid afternoon thing to do (after all the panic is done), it actually went well. Smelled like banana bread love the smell of it, but don't really care for it so didn't eat it, though my family did.

Another kitchen crisis adverted :)

nikcreate

I'm a nine to five pencil pusher who loves to play with flour and paper during my free time. Dreams of going to Europe and eat croissants and make pastries all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment