TWD: Blueberry Goodness

Blueberries are really hard to find here, you'd have to go to specialty food store like Santi's just to look for them, which I don't really frequent because they are so far from where I live. So when my sister happened to drop by Santi's, she called me! Thanks Sis! I'm so happy!

Funny thing about it is it's the same week that in the Tuesdays with Dorie event, they chose the Blueberry Sour Cream Ice Cream. How cool is that???

This is the first time, I'll be cooking blueberries, at first they smells weird unlike the canned ones the one I'm used too. However as few minutes passed, the familiar scent of blueberries comes out. Yum!

I even got to use my new food processor, pulverized them!!! Hahahahaha!!!

Nooooo....I didn't get crazy! I'm just so excited!

It taste absolutely divine not as smooth as ice cream though can't scoop them round, but as soon as it hits you tongue it melts and hmmmmmm...... so good. :)

nikcreate

I'm a nine to five pencil pusher who loves to play with flour and paper during my free time. Dreams of going to Europe and eat croissants and make pastries all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment