Got a 450D!

Whohoo! I'm so exited my parents just got me a my first DSLR as an early Christmas present! I got a Canon 450D! I have been saving up to buy one on my own but then when my dad offered to buy me one while my mom was in Singapore vising my sister, who am I to say "No"?

I'm so sync! Not only it's FREE given to me, but also the fact that I have it now. If I were to bought it myself it would take me years and years, like when I bought my Macbook it took me THREE(3) YEARS to decide which model to get.

I actually thought my mom didn't buy it because dad said it cost around the same price as it is locally so I was so happy to see that they did get me one! It looks gorgeous and I'm so in love with it right now. Can't stop taking pictures, would love to take it with me to work but I'm just commuting to work so it's scary to do so something bad might happen to it. Now I'm satisfied of bring it with me during special occasions. I'm currently search for photography classes now that will enhance my skills.

Who would have thought that the foodie in me is a techie geek too! Hehehe....

nikcreate

I'm a nine to five pencil pusher who loves to play with flour and paper during my free time. Dreams of going to Europe and eat croissants and make pastries all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment