In our last day in class we get to do Roses, Calyx, shell borders, dots, ribbons(damn loops!), everybody's favorite clowns, bear and etc. It was better today still more washing tips and pastry bag, but had so much fun. I got the chance to make buttercream roses which what I have always wanted to do for such a long time now I know how. Haven't perfected it but in my eyes they are so pretty! I'm so exited to try this again!
Since Living Well where the Wilton class was held also sells wilton products we get to have a 10% discount on wilton items. We were like kids stuck inside a candy store! so much to buy and so many wants...so little cash ;) I got myself a LOT!
- Meringue Powder, I got the biggest one because they don't have stock of the small one and anyway chef said it's very useful for us specially our weather here is very humid and less dangerous specially with royal icing since you wouldn't want to consume raw egg whites.
- Clear Vanilla Extract so that my white buttercream will stay white
- Tip Saver to save all those expensive tips when they get crooked
- 6 in. Lollipop Sticks plan to make that lollipop cheesecake that I missed in the DB challenge last year
- Ultimate 3-in-1 Caddy finally went ahead and splurge and got this! I've been eyeing on it for such a long time. I was waiting for it to go on sale which didn't happen before.
Will I be taking Wilton Cake Decorating Course 2??? You'll just have to wait and see. My credit card is sooo max out now I charged everything! the class and all toots!
Awww...my vacation is over and back to reality and work tomorrow