Cookies the CIA Way

I'm a huge fan of CIA, Culinary Institute of America, I dream of being able to take some class there someday. As of now I learn from CIA through their expansive cookbooks. One of my favorite so far is the Baking Boot Camp. This book deals with the author's experience when she took up the Baking Boot Camp course offered by CIA. There are also recipes of what was thought within the 5 days of the boot camp, so after reading this I really really want to go there!
Though the expansive list of recipes to choose from I chose the Mudslide Cookies. It feels and taste as decadent as I thought it would be. In this case I used local chocolates, I think with higher percentage of chocolate this will taste even better. It has higher percentage of melted chocolate to flour so when it's baked it's like liquid chocolate inside your mouth. They are very delicate and definitely fudgy. Can eaten either cold out of the fridge or warm at room temp. me personally I like it at room temp so you can really taste the chocolate with in. This is definitely a must when you want to indulge and really like dark chocolates.

nikcreate

I'm a nine to five pencil pusher who loves to play with flour and paper during my free time. Dreams of going to Europe and eat croissants and make pastries all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment