Hello! Summer!

Summer is officially here! Time for beaches and ice cream to cool things off. I'm not really a big fan of beaches, but ice cream??? I love eating ice cream especially during days like today where the sun is out and hot, nothing cools you off faster than a yummy ice cream sandwich. What makes this ice cream sandwiches much special is the fact that they are homemade.
These are Chocolate Chip Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwich. I like making ice cream because I get to see what gets put in the ice cream. It's creamier and in this case I get to use my favorite chocolates in this case they are Hersheys. I can't wait to get a copy of this book. They were messy to make but definitely worth all that trouble.

nikcreate

I'm a nine to five pencil pusher who loves to play with flour and paper during my free time. Dreams of going to Europe and eat croissants and make pastries all day long!

1 comment: