Midnight Baker is Born


I've been neglecting my blog I know for that I do apologize. I've been quite busy for several months now. I'm dipping my toes in the food world and been taking in special orders for weddings and birthdays. As regular readers of this blog noticed that I love attending baking classes, I even went and got my certificate in baking. I just love baking so much that when I'm in the kitchen it doesn't feel as if I'm doing work. 

I was in this rut that I didn't feel as if my baking is good enough that people would actually pay good money for it. Luckily, I met someone who gave the push that I needed to open up an online shop of some sort thus Midnight Baker was born. I pondered on the name of my would be "shop", I even thought of using the name of my blog Sweet Tooth but then when I ran that idea to some people I found that its sort of hard to pronounce. Finally decided on Midnight Baker because as the name suggest I bake at midnight since I have a day job and this is my sideline for now, I've been actually using the hash tag #midnightbaker in my IG account so might as well use it. 

Hopefully this year I would get more orders.

nikcreate

I'm a nine to five pencil pusher who loves to play with flour and paper during my free time. Dreams of going to Europe and eat croissants and make pastries all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment