Soft Nougats

Remember when we were kids we could buy Nougat Candies 2 for P1.00(Oh the good old days!) The white one wraped in white wrapper with blue peanut drawing on top. Well, when my mom and dad when to Taiwan to attend a conference, since most of the stuff there are so expensive. They brought home food as pasalubong. The one that got my attention was the soft and chewy nougats! Wow I was hooked!
I thought nougats are suppose to be hard and tough but these are so moist and chewy that I can't help be addicted!
Needless to say they are all gone.... Hope they would be available here locally soon they taste super!

nikcreate

I'm a nine to five pencil pusher who loves to play with flour and paper during my free time. Dreams of going to Europe and eat croissants and make pastries all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment