My Day!

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday to me! :)


When you think of birthday cakes you wouldn't think of Lemon Torte, the most expected birthday cakes would be chocolate or vanilla. I wasn't supposed to bake a cake for my birthday, but time and busy schedule thought other wise. I planned to make the Lemon Torte for the delayed celebration of Mother's Day, (my mom loves nuts...pecans, walnuts, pistachios macadamia...all the expensive nuts!). But unfortunately due to clash of schedule, my sister couldn't come because of previous engagement. So we celebrated my birthday and mother's day at the same time. But having bought all the ingredients I needed for the Lemon Torte before hand, it would be a waste not to push through with the plan. For the first time, my birthday cake doesn't have any chocolate in it! :)

nikcreate

I'm a nine to five pencil pusher who loves to play with flour and paper during my free time. Dreams of going to Europe and eat croissants and make pastries all day long!

1 comment: