Not so Kissables....


Hershey's Kisses are the IT chocolates for me! So when I heard of Hershey's new product Kissables, I got so exited that I search and search everytime we go to supermarket then finally I got my hands on one. What an utter disappointment! I thought they would be the same SIZE as my favorite Hershey's Kisses, but no they are sooo tiny like M&Ms (another favorite of mine, I like the plain one the best!) Moreover, Kissables looks so UN-kissables with all its bumps and broken shells! It looks like it got tons of cooties or something! Bummer :(
I don't know if they are trying to convert some M&M lovers to Hershey's or something by coming up with this product but for me its not something I'd be craving to have. For me, I think atleast they could have had that M&M gorgeous shinny sheen shell, no chips please! and they could have added more kissables in a pack the content are so few that its sooo "bitin!" (not enough).
This product needs a lot of improvement, Hershey people of anyone's ready just a suggestion :) I think that if they made it the same size as a regular kisses with its shell coating, please make them shinny to make the colors pop, that would be a great hit for Hershey's fan as well as M&M fans

nikcreate

I'm a nine to five pencil pusher who loves to play with flour and paper during my free time. Dreams of going to Europe and eat croissants and make pastries all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment