Summer is Officially Here !!!!



Summer is here! Everytime I see strawberries readily available in our market, I'm sooo giddy with happiness! Finally, I get to indulge in strawberries for 2 solid months! I love their red succulent colors, I love them in cakes, in drinks in everything I absolutely adore strawberries. My favorite way of eating strawberries is ol' natural chilled & freshed washed. When I'm filing indulgent like I was few days ago, it goes well with a dollop of freshed whipped cream ( like the one in the picture).
Whenever I see those long stem strawberries in the market which was way too expensive for me, I'm always thinking wow those are gorgeous!!! I'll reserve those for special occasions. But for my daily consumptions I'll have to settle for the local strawberries, which for my taste is excellent sweet but with a lit of tang.

nikcreate

I'm a nine to five pencil pusher who loves to play with flour and paper during my free time. Dreams of going to Europe and eat croissants and make pastries all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment