Buttercream Overload

Ever wonder what I did with the excess buttercream yielded from the Daring Baker December Challenge last month? Being a typical Chinese girl, we don't like to was food as much as possible use everything! This cake are composed of leftover parts from different desserts. The cake, I had frozen from a recipe I did couple weeks ago for a Christmas gift. Buttercream, from the Daring Baker Challenge. Chocolate curls, from a previously commissioned cake too! Isn't life easy when you have everything at hand and just waiting for you to put them all together. And the clincher for me is the fact that it didn't alter the taste whatsoever, every one still loves it ;)



nikcreate

I'm a nine to five pencil pusher who loves to play with flour and paper during my free time. Dreams of going to Europe and eat croissants and make pastries all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment