Nigella !!!


I'm a HUGE...HUGE Nigella Lawson fan. Next to Martha, Nigella is my next idol. As cheesy as it sounds, it's true. What I love about her, is the fact that she makes cooking looks easy. I know that you're going to say "But you don't cook..." Yeah I know but then again she bakes too!
I have recently purchased her new book called Nigella Express, haven't had a chance to really read it, just browse through it, so far, I'm intrigue. I'm even excited for her latest tv show aptly called eerrr.... Nigella Express, what else? I'll be able to watch it through Travel and Living channel starting this March, can't hardly wait!

nikcreate

I'm a nine to five pencil pusher who loves to play with flour and paper during my free time. Dreams of going to Europe and eat croissants and make pastries all day long!

1 comment: