Got Mail!

Look what I got in the mail! I got a signed book plate from Gesine Bullock-Prado, after I read her book Confessions of a Closet Master Baker, I was inspired by what she did and so I googled her and what do you know, she has a blog! Hehehehe..I'm so happy I get to read what she's up to right now, even if she's oceans away from where I am.

I like the fact the she was generous enough to send people signed book plates, so I quickly signed up and told her I would like to receive one. I actually have forgotten about this, and last week see what's waiting for me in the mail! When I saw that owl sticker I instantly knew who is it from and I'm soooooo happy!

nikcreate

I'm a nine to five pencil pusher who loves to play with flour and paper during my free time. Dreams of going to Europe and eat croissants and make pastries all day long!

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely indeed :) I recognized the owl too from reading her book !

    ReplyDelete