Offline


Haven’t been posting much, I bet you’re wondering what happened to me. Well, nothing life threatening didn’t get sick or anything, it’s just that my trusty Macbook needed to visit the Apple hospital to have its Superdrive replace just months before the warranty expires. It’s a good thing that I bought AppleCare 2 years ago, when this problem arises didn’t have that queasy feeling of not knowing whether or not they could fix it. I just know that they have to fix it, they said they will but all this waiting is killing me!

The days seems like weeks, weeks seems like months, months seems like years! 

It’s been three weeks and still counting.

nikcreate

I'm a nine to five pencil pusher who loves to play with flour and paper during my free time. Dreams of going to Europe and eat croissants and make pastries all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment