Chocolates + Peanut Butter + Marshmallows = YUM!



During the long weekend, I was able to do a lot of baking! I finally had the chance to redo and the super brownie, I have made last May. This time I quickly got my camera and got some pictures along with this entry because they are definitly a sight to see. Who doesn't love chocolates, add to that peanut butter (sorry for the peanut butter allergics out there, this one is definitely not for you) and lastly add a pillowy soft marshmallows, what more can you ask for right?
Brownies have always been my weakness, to be frank they are my downfall too! I can never make an excellent brownies, most often I have a raw middle when I use my 9 x 13 pan which isn't nice. Wierd right, brownies? Brownies!!?! Heck any one can make brownies. well, apparently I'm an exception to that. so whenever I see a brownie recipe that I like, I just put it aside and dream of doing it and never got a chance to. But when I saw a picture of this in one of the Magnolia book series, I gotta have this! I didn't want to spend that much money for a single recipe right, so I tried using my phone to picture it...sad to say couldn't read a single letter in that picture let alone words! Days past....months even, tried picturing the recipe again while I was in the bookstore still no avail. Finally, fed up with those attempts, I did the next best thing, guess what? the internet! Lo and behold! there it was exactly that recipe in the internet for anyone too see! I quickly printed it and made it, the 1st time was when my entry in May 2007, it was so good that they were all gone before I get the chance to take pictures of them. This time around, I was fast, right after wrapping...click...click!



When people read this recipe some might not get what I'm raving about its just a brownie, but for me its THE brownie! I has everything fudgy brownie base, soft & fluffy middle and a crispy topping. They are definitely very very addictive, one isn't enough. Word of caution is when in diet mode DO NOT DO THIS RECIPE! They are that good :)

The recipe yields around 32 pieces and they only lasted for 2 days max with my family! Oh brother..... ;p

nikcreate

I'm a nine to five pencil pusher who loves to play with flour and paper during my free time. Dreams of going to Europe and eat croissants and make pastries all day long!

3 comments:

  1. This would be a dangerous recipe in my house - I think we'd have them all eaten in a day!! Three of my favorite things, all in one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why it is The Brownie. And I love the way you wrapped them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup cheryl, it is THE brownies, as of this moment its my favorite kind ;)

    deborah give these babies and try and you'll have your family gobbling all them up!

    ReplyDelete