Book Organizer

Like any other food lovers out there, it is safe for me to assume that you have an extensive collection of cookbooks. After the tragic typhoon Ondoy that came and went more than 2 years ago, after ruining my extensive collection of hard to find cookbooks, I'm happy to see that I'm regaining my footing and managed to rebuild my collection. Being a bit of an control freak I want to have a list on what books I have and want to have. I actually have an amazon wishlist of this but then I want an offline version of this and I found a freeware called Book. As you can see from the screenshot above the books picture as well as the book info were downloaded through amazon just buy inputting the ISBN number. How cool was that? Now my books are all organized and I'm loving it!

nikcreate

I'm a nine to five pencil pusher who loves to play with flour and paper during my free time. Dreams of going to Europe and eat croissants and make pastries all day long!

2 comments:

  1. love it! wish i was this organized...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your recipes, but if not to be so rude, can you make a recipe index? I wish I could glance at your recipes by title in a list. That way I can see everything you have to offer. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete