Yummy turned 1!


Happy Anniversary Yummy magazine! This is my favorite in locally published magazines. It seems like only yesterday that I was hesitant to buy this magazine because of the title, I found it too kiddie like. But well, I love reading food magazines and it cost only P95 and most importantly I was out growing the Food Magazine, so I gave it a try. It was the best P95 bucks that I ever spent and from then on I'm always reading Yummy, I actually thinking of subscribing after my subscription of Food mag ends.
I love their cover this anniversary issue with the magazine's name in silver, it looks so chic! Being their anniversary, I pick one of the recipe its called Outragous Cookies, as I was reading the recipe it seems like, the outcome would taste like Marcel Desaulnier's Deep Dark Chocolate Cookies, so I tweaked it a bit. Instead of using semi-sweet chips I use Andes Creme de Mint, love it its all chocolaty and minty at the same time. I love the combination of mint and chocolate, if you're one of those few people that hate that combo, just use plain semi sweet chocolate chips. :)

More power to you Yummy mag! May you continue giving us reader fabulous recipes and gorgeous, mouth-watering photographs!

nikcreate

I'm a nine to five pencil pusher who loves to play with flour and paper during my free time. Dreams of going to Europe and eat croissants and make pastries all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment